An informal email

Posted by Unknown On martes, 7 de febrero de 2012 0 COMENTARIOS

AN INFORMAL EMAIL

Hi Chris,
I hope you are better now. My classes at university started yesterday, at the moment there are nice, but I want to see on a few months. I have good classmates, and good teachers, when you start the university I want to now how is it.
In general i'm fine, normally I have been skating all the day and meeting old friends, and you?
One day I went to an aquatic park. I hope your brother is doing well at his new job and he is enjoying. On my family is all good, but my grandma had a heart attack a few days ago, and she is in the hospital.
It's perfect you going to go to my town! I am thinking this days what we can do and I have hundreds of ideas. I recomend you the hotel “Don Candido” it's an perfect hotel, I never go, but all my friends who have go, they talk me very good.

See you soon!

Lots of best wishes for you and your family!

Eva.

0 COMENTARIOS:

Publicar un comentario